MAKING HISTORY IN THE ESCAPE ROOM
Clue Hunter is a family business that was born in 2013 when there were practically escape rooms in the world. With a few thousand euros, a lot of enthusiasm and imagination, 3 partners and friends, they decided to start a business for which no one gave a penny and many thought it would be a waste of time and money. Years later, after designing 11 of our own games, opening 7 offices in Spain and working with more than 1,000 companies and 250 town halls, we can say that we are part of the history of escape room in Spain.
Our goal is, and has been, to create different and surprising experiences so that intelligent leisure reaches everyone.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT CLUE HUNTER
Many times we can tell who we are by what they say about us. In our case, we try to ensure that each group of players has the best time and enjoys the experience in our escape room to the maximum, and it shows in the >5-star reviews that leave us.
- Certificate of Excellence Annual Tripadvisor since 2014, with more than 2,500 5* reviews.
- Selected business Traveller’s Choice 2020 by Tripadvisor users.
- Ratings of more than 4.5 out of 5 on Google. li>
WHAT DIFFERENCES US FROM OTHER ESCAPE ROOMS
- Our games are 100% original, designed and built by ourselves, taking care of the details.
- We comply with safety and hygiene measures< /strong> (collection and emergency exits, fires, air renewal and air conditioning).
- We do not exploit our workers . They do not work by the hour, they have a contract and we pay overtime (yes, there are companies that do it in Spain!).
- We comply with accessibility regulations, so that our games can be played by anyone.
- We do not run multiple games at once. Each client group has a Game Master dedicated exclusively to their game.